How to Contribute to Cornerstone Community Church
via Interac e-Transfer
from your Electronic Banking Application
1) Select Interac e-Transfer in your electronic banking application
2) Enter the recipient's / payee's name as Cornerstone Community Church
3) Enter the recipient's / payee's e-mail address as email@example.com
4) Enter the amount of the donation
5) In the Message box, enter the following information, separated by commas:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your Cornerstone envelope number (if you have offering envelopes)
- The church fund to which you want your donation to be credited, i.e., General Fund, Mission Fund, Building Fund, Benevolent Fund
Example Message: Harry Hum, 123 Main Street, Apt. 212, Kleinburg, ON, Envelope 327, General Fund
The above information is necessary for us to issue a receipt for your donation. Note that the RETURN / ENTER character and most special characters are not permitted in the Message box. If no fund is specified, your donation will go to the General Fund.
You should receive an e-mail notification from your bank that your donation has been accepted.
Thank you for contributing to the ministry of Cornerstone Community Church.